"" Three Ladies and a Dad: New address & another free subscription...

Thursday, January 29, 2009

New address & another free subscription...

First things first...go get your free subscription to Woman's Day! If you are already subscribed, still complete the offer. More times than not, they just add this subscription on to the end of your current one.

Secondly, I bought my own domain... no more blogspot address!

The address is now www.threeladiesandad.com.

The process of switching over should take no more than three days to complete, starting today. If you can't get here by using that address, just use my blogspot address instead.

If you are interested in doing the same...it is so simple! If you have Blogger and want some help, let me know. I would be happy to help you.

xoxo

5 comments:

J said...

Awesome!! I can't wait to see the new site!!

Alaina @ Three Ladies and a Dad said...

It;s the same site, just a different www address. :)

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry said...

Congrats on becoming a dot com! That's always exciting! (well, at least for me it was, LOL.)

SarahHub said...

Alaina,

I've been thinking of getting my own domain, too. What made you decide to switch?

annabell said...

Thanks so much for the freebie! I went ahead and thanked you on my blog as a clickable: I think that is what I do??
Thanks,
Annabell

ShareThis