"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Just words...nothing important.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Just words...nothing important.

I am exhausted. Macie is staying with a friend tonight which leaves just Zoa and I together for a few hours. Jeremy gets off at 7:00 tonight...he is the late manager. Sometimes, it is nice when he works late. Not that I don't love him, but just some downtime before I have to be a mommy and wife is nice.

I am debating whether to lie down for a few minutes or start packing for the night. I feel like if I don't rest, then I am going to crash early...which is not necessarily a bad thing.

I am just going to be honest with myself...I am going to clean and pack. I know I will.

Why can't my mind take a break when my body does? Do anyone else have this problem?

2 comments:

J said...

Definatly, I can't relax unless everything is done. I hope whatever you do you have a great weekend!!

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

I always debate..I go back and fourth through my mind over and over! I find that if I rest first I get nothing done!

ShareThis