"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Free Subscription: Body + Soul Magazine

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Free Subscription: Body + Soul Magazine

A few nights ago, I was talking with my sister how I am so hesitant to buy magazine subscriptions anymore. After getting so many for free, I just have a hard time doing it. I told her there is one that I really want, but I am waiting to see if it will be free soon.

Well, lookie here...a free subscription to Body + Soul Magazine! I have seen this magazine at my chiropractic's office and love it. They have a lot of natural stuff and some great recipes and ideas. Check it out!

Oh, and my sister can vouch for that conversation.

2 comments:

Whitney @ I'm Lovin This Life said...

I knew you could do it =) lol

Great find! I'm signing up now

J said...

I agree awesome find!!

ShareThis