"" Three Ladies and a Dad: (Almost) Done with Christmas Shopping!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

(Almost) Done with Christmas Shopping!

Saturday, I enjoyed a full day without my wonderful husband or girls. I went shopping and loved every minute of it. Target, the mall, Hobby Lobby...it was pure bliss. I am almost done with the girls. I have just a few more things that I am buying on Amazon.

That night, we had our work Christmas parties. First, we went to mine where I won the grand prize, which retails for about $500.00!! More details on that to come. Jeremy's party was next, followed by a trip to Taco Bell. Good times, good times.

I am starting my menu up again. Can you believe we have not done any serious grocery shopping in over a month?

Off to eat some food and look at the ads from the paper. Hope you had a great weekend!

1 comment:

J said...

I love mommy days, when I can go out by myself and shop!! Sounds like you had a great day!!

ShareThis