"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Fabulous?!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Fabulous?!

I just received my first award from Kara. She thinks my blog is fabulous!


I have to admit, I just come here and type what I am feeling, sometimes wondering if I should event hit the 'Publish Post' button. Ssometimes I wonder if people think, "Why is she posting that?".

So, thanks Kara...you giving me this award makes me feel like I am not as big of an idiot as I sometimes do! Ha! Ha!

Anyways.

I must pass this award out to six people. So here we go, in no particular order:

1. Whitney--You deserve a smile. (And you need to share your news with everyone. I am so excited for you guys!) Your blog is fabulous, but would be even more fabulous if you became a regular. Hint, hint.

2. Drea--I love your blog. And your photography is stunning! I only wish you lived closer to me so I could take advantage of your talent!

3. Girlymama-- Your blog always brings a laugh. I think we would get along great, and if I knew how to sew, it would be that much funner. And I would definitely help you with the kids so you could sleep.

4. $5 Dinner Mom---She post great recipes and budget friendly meals. I have several planned for my menus and the ones that I have tried are successes in our home!

5. THAT Mom-- Hilarious stories that real families can relate to! And a weekly Thursday post that is sure to make you laugh!

6. Amy-- This blog has anything you might need. It's a great tool for moms!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Alaina-and now you've made my day! Thanks so much!

Amy said...

Awww, thanks, Alaina! You made my day- I needed that today. You know how to cheer a girl up :)

Drea said...

awe thanks! that is 2 sweet of you! ill have to blog about it. If your ever in NC just let me know! id be glad to photograph ur fam

Melissa Angert {All Things Chic} said...

thanks!!! so sweet!!!

you're fabulous too :-)

$5 Dinner Mom said...

Thanks Alaina! I really appreciate it!
Erin

ShareThis