"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Do you want to participate? You know you do!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Do you want to participate? You know you do!

Hey locals! I plan on sending out my package for MomAdvice's Big Give project this week. My sister, Whitney is adding some things to to it as well. (Which is awesome considering everything that she is going through now.) If you think you might want to add anything, let me know! We could meet somewhere and I could pick it up and take care of sending it out. You can read more about what is needed here.

If you could afford to, the only thing in addition to what you are donating would be a few dollars for shipping costs. If that would prevent you from donating anything at all, I will take care of the shipping costs. Not a problem at all!

Thanks!

No comments:

ShareThis