"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Free Upgrade at the Precious Girls' Club

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Free Upgrade at the Precious Girls' Club

Remember when I told you about the Precious Girls' Club? The site is now up and running and I wanted to offer you a code that will get you a premium Rainbow membership for one month in the PCG. It is valued at $3.95. The code is: EJ4-RT8J-RU4A.

I want to clarify that the standard membership is free, but you can upgrade to the Rainbow. You don't have to pay for anything once this code expires. You will just continue on with your free membership.

If you choose to pay for a Rainbow membership, $1.00 of the $3.95 fee goes directly to St. Jude Children's Hospital. Which is pretty dang neat, if I do say so myself.

I hope you and the little girl in your life take advantage of this and have fun!

No comments:

ShareThis