"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Bella Sara: A Review

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bella Sara: A Review

Remember trading cards? You know, when you were little and would trade collector cards with your friends? Well, a new type of trading cards is coming out for young girls.

Bella Sara is an online game of sorts. As they state:
"...a magical place full of beauty and joy where you may activate your Bella Sara trading cards and collect horses in an online stable. A safe world of fun and adventure lies just beyond the stable gate, with games, puzzles and activities for you to enjoy with your favorite horses. Once your horse is in her warm, comfy stable, you may care for her by feeding, brushing, cleaning her stall and making her happy. Along with your horses and your card collection, we have games, activities, and other features for you to enjoy."

Once I signed up, I had to enter a code found on the card. This code allowed me to get a new horse put in a stable. Once I had a horse, I could feed and care for it as I would a real horse. I could aslo train my horse. Doing all of this, I was able to earn horseshoes which I could buy things for my stable with.

On November 6, Bella Sara's website is starting their 10 day celebration. The website will introduce Bella's new baby. At this time, you will have the opportunity to win prizes. You will receive daily gifts and will be able to download birth certificates for some of the baby horses.

Honestly, I am not sure if my girls would enjoy this. Other online activities are a lot easier to navigate around and learn how it works. I can usually teach myself anything, but this one I had to actually sit there and focus on learning it. Once you get the hang of it, I could see how it would be a fun outlet for a child to have.

Baby Sara trading cards are sold at various stores, including Barnes and Noble, Target, Wal-Mart and K-Mart. They retail for $2.99 per pack.



No comments:

ShareThis