"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Shopping with kids....eeeek!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Shopping with kids....eeeek!

If you have kids, you know what a job shopping can be. Tonight, I am off to make a few stops and the girls will be joining me. Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with our children, but shopping is something I prefer to do alone. It's even is fun when I take either Macie or Zoa. I can get a few minutes of one on one time with them and they feel like they helped me shop. Having both of them though? They feed off each other and mom gets upset and we all know when happens when mom gets upset!

I found Today is Fun a few days ago via another blog (sorry I forgot which one) and it has so many ideas for parents on how to entertain their kids. Best of all, it rarely uses anything more than your mind and imagination.

Some ideas include: Backwards Breakfast, The Tip-Toe Game, The Table Captain, Using Your Phone as a Distraction and a simple conversation about What You Need to Get...

Maybe a few of these ideas will help me cope with shopping. Maybe not. We'll see.

I'll let you know tomorrow!

No comments:

ShareThis