"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Just what I needed...

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Just what I needed...

Aren't weekends so rejuvenating? Lately, we have had something to do every weekends and this weekend our plans were bare. And it was so nice.

Friday, we laid low and stayed at home. Saturday, I did the same thing. Jeremy had a night with the guys and I got everything I needed to get done that day so the girls and I stayed up late and watched television. It was fun to have a girls' night in with my two favorite girls. Today, we were off to church and went shopping for a bit. The rest of the day, I tried to get my house in order for the week. Just lounging around...

Not an exciting weekend at all, but that was just what I needed. Except for my camera not wanting to turn on. That kinda sucks. This explains the lack of pictures.

On a side note, I am not trying to leave you all hanging about Tuesday, but I will post the information first thing Tuesday when we get back into town. I honestly don't know any details yet, and won't until then. That is why I am choosing not to post anything other than what I already have. I can promise you though it is nothing that cannot be fixed.


There have not been a lot of freebies the last few days, but I seemed to find a few:

Free sample of Kotex.

Free flash light.

No comments:

ShareThis