"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Umm, yeah. My kitchen called. They want their table back.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Umm, yeah. My kitchen called. They want their table back.

New carpet sounded fabulous last week. The price was right and it was a nice neutral shade but dark enough that it could cover any spills, drips or crayon marks. I guess I forgot how in order to get new carpet, the old carpet must be ripped up. In order for it to be ripped up, everything has to go out of the room.


our kitchen table area


view number two


our living room

But, you know what? It will all be okay. Because I get to go to bed on this tonight. Nice, right?


On top of that, has anyone else's children been hyperactive this week? I don't think I have ever disciplined them more than I have this week.

I hear a glass of wine that is calling my name.

1 comment:

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

OH NO!!!! I know it will be better once the carpet is in but don't you just hate living like this?

ShareThis