"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Free peanuts and more!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Free peanuts and more!

When I took my small break, there was a great coupon that came out. When you buy three Kraft, Nabisco, or Oscar Meyer products, you save $3.00 off any Planter's Peanuts. These are a little less than $3.00 at Wal-Mart. There are 3 current links online, and you should be able to print two of them from each link just by hitting your browser's back button.

Planter's #1

Planter's #2
Planter's #3 Thanks to (Freebies 4 Mom for the links!)

We stocked up on Kraft salad dressing, hot dogs we can freeze, and next I plan on stocking up on the individual packet's of Kool-Aid.

Note: If there are any more coupons or freebies, I will just add to this post instead of creating a new one.

More coupons and free stuff:

Free Sample of VetBalance Wellness Formula Dog Food

Free Sample of Earthblend Super Premium Dog Food

Free Sample of Member's Mark Infant Formula

It's back! Vote for Ryan's beard style and get a Schick Quattro Trimmer.(Thanks Ashley)

Take a survey for a coupon by mail for free Orajel!

2 comments:

April said...

The #1 and #3 peanuts wont let you print them, it sayss you have reached the max printable! Just thought I would tell you! haha

April said...

No I hadnt printed them or anything but I didnt know if it was because it was the link you had or somehting but it kept tellin me the same thing. I dont know, oh well though its okay...its not like you dont help me out on TONS of other ones ;)

ShareThis