"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Long time no speak....what's wrong with me?!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Long time no speak....what's wrong with me?!

Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a great week. Mine has been packed full of things - from work to housework to yard work - I have been go, go, go. This explains the lack of posts.

This is to let you know two things:
1. Pictures of the vacation are coming today! I have not had time to sit and write everything, but making a picture slide show with a short description should give you an idea of what our trip was like.

2. I have started a new blog as well, a place to share coupons and such. It is called Coupons to Share and can be found here. Never mind, I already dislike having more than one. Keep coming here!

I hope you find it very resourceful and realize that clipping those $.50 coupons can really add up! Today I am making a few errands and should be getting Neosporin, Band-Aids, shaving cream, dog and cat food, cat treats and four boxes of Smart Start cereal all for less that $5.00. That should give you an idea of how much it can save!

Check back today for pictures!

No comments:

ShareThis