"" Three Ladies and a Dad: The Daily Dose

Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Daily Dose

Fruit Sense Juice - Buy 1, Get One Free

If you purchase two of the following products and submit the requested information, Country Living will send you 25 disposable placements for free. These are some pretty common products, so it might be easier than you think!

Zout is free after rebate! (Thanks Be Thrifty Life Us!) If you are like me, I have never heard of Zout before. I am pleased now to know it is a stain remover.

Free Sample of Sinucleanse.

Save $8.00 off Science Diet Pet Food.

Save $1.00 off Listerine for kids.

Save $2.00 on Honey Bunches of Oats Chocolate Clusters. this is 1.98 at Wal-Mart - making it free!

Free Sample of Post-It Flags

Free Sample of Advil plus $2.00 off coupon.

Save $5.00 at Walgreen's. I have not made my trip yet this week to Walgreen's and I am glad now!

On a side note, if you like the thousands of other people keeping up with Nate, Tricia, and Gwyneth - they got the results back. Go leave them a note of encouragement!!

No comments:

ShareThis