"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Nothing like waiting until the last minute...

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Nothing like waiting until the last minute...

Vacation plans have changed...but it is only because we are now leaving on Sunday instead of Monday! We decided our goal is to drive halfway or longer if the girls can handle it and stop and get a room. Then we will get up and finish the drive Monday morning. This will allow Jeremy and I to sleep instead of driving through the night and being exhausted that first day. I started making a list last night and it is so long, as you can probably imagine. I am making a list of everything for everyone, then going to Don't Forget Your Toothbrush, and making sure I did not miss anything. (Thanks Whitney for telling me about this!)

I still need to make a run to Wal-Mart and Target to pick up some things and make a phone call to the post office to hold our mail. Oh, and the ever dreaded laundry. Thankfully, if I don't get everything done, I can pack it and take it with us...we have a washer and dryer in our condo.

Anything I am forgetting? Comment me and let me know!

In the coupon world, it has been a slow couple of days. Every Sunday, I get both of our papers, grab the ads and coupons, and see what I can get really cheap. This week - nothing. Such disappointment!

Here are some freebies I have found online though - enjoy!

Free sample of Fizzion Concentrated Cleaner

Free Subscription to 'Focus on the Family' magazine

Free Can of Mighty Dog food

Free Frutista Freeze from Taco Bell with purchase

1 comment:

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

I always forget cell phone chargers!!! Then i get where I am going and have to buy new ones which aren't cheap! So add cell phone chargers to your list. I am such a list maker when it comes to packing also! I usually remember to bring everything though and so much more. I packed way too much last time we were going to teh beach so remember you will be in swimsuits ALL day long and nothing else but maybe a cover up. I lay out an outfit for each night and maybe one extra and thats all I take!

ShareThis