"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Anything to avoid homework...

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Anything to avoid homework...

The girls are in bed, watching Enchanted. It is our new favorite movie and I imagine it will be for the next few months. I still have homework and 2 loads of laundry to fold up before I get my chance to go to bed. (A mother's work is never done, right mom?)

I just wanted to post something the girls did before I forgot about it. The laptop was out tonight and I was in the laundry room switching out laundry. I checked on the girls and they were typing away on the computer. I looked to see what they were doing and they were creating their mom an ad on Yahoo! Personals.

Hopefully, I won't get any requests to meet someone...Jeremy might get a little upset and trying to explain that to him...

This weekend we have a wedding reception to go to. It should be a fun time and I am sure I will see a lot of people I have not seen in years. We also have to get our passport pictures taken! Next week, we plan on meeting with our travel agent. I am getting so excited.

1 comment:

Whitney @ I'm Lovin This Life said...

Funny about the girls!!

Sorry about the whole situation we talked about earlier. Wish I could do more to help!! Call me whenever you find out something!

I looveee you sissy!!

ShareThis