"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Moving On Up

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Moving On Up

Last week, I mentioned we went shopping for Jeremy some new clothes. Want to know why?

HE GOT PROMOTED TO MANAGER AT WORK!!!


I am so very proud of him. We have known for a few weeks but it was not publically announced until February 1st. He will manage about 10-12 people and coach them on how to sell the products. He will have much better hours and best of all, he will be off most Saturdays, working one every 6 weeks. His next goal is to get his degree, then hopefully continue moving up. We will see though...one step at a time, but at the same time, always looking forward.

This week is especially busy for me as well. I have papers left to write tonight for school and food to prepare for tomorrow night's Titus 2 class. I am tired just thinking about it.

The girls also have a big week. Zoa starts her Rythym class tomorrow to prepare her for Pre-Ballet. Jeremy is going to be there with her since I have Titus. I will miss her first class but I will try to sneak a picture or two before she heads off. Macie starts Pre-Ballet and Tap on Wednesday. I will try to get a few pictures of her also.


We got some winter weather this week. I love snow, but I like it when there is a foot of snow on the groud. Don't bring it unless we are going to get a lot! The girls made their first snowman, with my help of course. Either I forgot how hard it was to make one, or it was a lot easier when I was younger. Zoa got cold so we came inside and I made them homeade hot chococlate. It reminded me of when I was younger because my mom would do the exact same thing.

One last note, if you haven't checked in here in a while, scroll down to a previous post for a link to a blog that needs your prayers! There is also another family that needs your prayers for comfort during this week. I am not going to post details, but this will be a hard few days for them. Just keep them in your prayers...God will know who you are talking about. Isn't that awesome?

Have a good week!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Congrats!!!! That is so exciting for you guys! Now that Jeremy will be free more weekends we will hopefully get to see you all more. We need to plan a trip up to Cape G to visit. Tell Jeremy I said "Way to Go!"

ShareThis