"" Three Ladies and a Dad: Prayers please...

Friday, December 7, 2007

Prayers please...

I have a prayer request. I called the doctor about Zoa always falling. She doesn't fall really, but just trips all the time. I talked to her pre-school teacher and she has noticed she is definitely more apt to fall than the other children there her age. For goodness sakes, she has a knot on top of her other knot on the same spot the concussion was. She also has a bruise from another knot she got. I am going to get her checked out on Monday to make sure everything is okay becasue I know this could be a sign of something worse. She also is really sensitive when it comes to her arms and legs. Her teacher said if someone accidently steps on her fingers, Zoa cries more than any other child would, like she got them broken. She has always been extremely picky when it comes to different textures so I don't know if this is related or not. I am doing this just to be on the safe side...

I would appreciate any and all prayers that everything goes well and I don't give the doctors the impression that I am an overreacting parent. I really think it is nothing but if it did turn out to be something, I would never forgive myself. Hopefully, we just have an accident prone child who has a low pain tolerance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course I've already said a prayer about my baby! Let me know how it goes!

ShareThis