"" Three Ladies and a Dad: It's that time of year...

Thursday, December 6, 2007

It's that time of year...

It is so cold outside. Yesterday morning was 47 degrees when I got in my car and mid-afternoon it was 34 degrees. Brrr. I hate cold weather. Unless, there is snow and ice. Then I love it! My poor girls still have not been able to build a decent snowmen. Maybe, one day.

Last night, I was on the phone with a few customers (Herbalife) and in between calls, Macie wanted to read to me. I told her I can walk around and listen at the same time and she went crazy! I told her to calm down and sit at the table where I will join her. She looked up at me and said "I am overreacting, aren't I?" Ha! Ha! I have no idea where she learned that...she said she just knows it.

I finally put everything down and took the girls to look at Christmas lights while Jeremy was still at small groups. We just simply drove around and they were the happiest children! It was somewhat realxing to me so it worked out perfect!

Once we were home, it was bathtime, snacks, and laundry. It never seems to go away...just like Zoa's knot. She tripped and fell again last night on our hardwood floor and got a new knot on top of her old knot. Shocker.

Tomorrow's Friday...woo-hoo!

No comments:

ShareThis